Introduction and working principle:
The clutch driven plate for automobiles is another component of the clutch. It transmits the torque of the engine to the transmission through friction conversion, reduces the vibration and impact of the drive train, and completes the tasks of "separating" and "closing". The torque from the engine is transmitted to the driven plate through the friction between the flywheel and the contact surface between the pressure plate and the driven plate.
Process and material:
Cover assembly: 1. Cover; 2. Diaphragm spring; 3. Pressure plate; 4. Transmission plate; 5. Support ring; 6. Rivets.
Driven disc assembly: 1. Friction plate without asbestos material; 2. Internal flower keyboard hub; 3. Damping plate; 4. Spring, etc.
Precautions when using:
1. The driven disc assembly should be kept clean, and the friction plates must be dust-proof, anti-fouling and oil-proof. Before the clutch is assembled on the engine, the surface of the pressure plate and flywheel should be wiped clean to remove oil stains to prevent the clutch from slipping.
2. The clutch has been adjusted before leaving the factory, and usually does not need to be adjusted during use. When it is really necessary to adjust, it must be adjusted by adjusting the nut on the special craft tool to prevent the pressure plate from tilting. The arc surfaces at the ends of the six separation rods must be in contact with the separation ring, and the runout of the end face of the separation ring is not more than 0.4mm.
3. In order to ensure the smooth operation of the clutch, the clutch pressure plate assembly and the driven plate assembly have been balanced before leaving the factory. Do not arbitrarily replace the parts during use. When the clutch must be disassembled for repair, mark it first, then assemble and rebalance according to the original mark after repair.
4. When assembling or disassembling the clutch on the engine, you must alternately tighten or loosen the bolts or nuts that fix the clutch on the flywheel.
5. When installing the clutch, lubricate the splines of the driven disc and the splines of the 1st shaft of the gearbox properly with a temperature-resistant and pressure-resistant grease to ensure that the driven disc can move freely on the splines of the 1st shaft of the gearbox. Excessive lubrication will cause the friction linings to slip.
6. Great care must be taken during installation, not to damage the splines of the driven disc, and to prevent the axial movement of the driven disc from being stuck and unable to separate due to burrs.
7. It must be ensured that the clutch release stroke meets the requirements. If the separation stroke is too large, it is easy for the separation rod to hit the driven disc, which will bring danger; if the separation stroke is too small, the clutch will not be completely separated.
8. When the clutch is in the engaged state, there should be a gap of 2-3mm between the release bearing and the release ring, so as to prevent the pressure plate from pressing the friction plate when the friction plate is worn, so as to ensure the reliable transmission of engine torque , After a period of normal operation, the new car runs 2 to 3,000 kilometers, and it should be adjusted when it is running, and every 6,000 kilometers in the future.
9. The release bearing must be able to slide freely on the gearbox 1 shaft sleeve, so the sliding surface should be kept fully lubricated, and the sleeve must be positioned correctly.
10. When the friction plate is worn to the specified wear limit, the driven disc assembly should be replaced in time. To prevent the clutch from slipping and scratching the surface of the pressure plate and flywheel.
11. Be careful when handling, do not touch it. During transportation, do not lift the separation ring to avoid deformation of the torsion spring.
12. Use it correctly to avoid clutch slippage caused by improper operation. It is strictly forbidden for the driver to step on the clutch pedal all the time. In principle, it is required that the clutch should be cut off quickly, and the pedal should be pressed to the bottom. time to happen. It is not allowed to start with a large accelerator and a high gear; when shifting from a low gear to a high gear, the accelerator is engaged before the vehicle speed is high enough; starting on a steep slope several times in a row; the vehicle slips or the wheels sag on a muddy road Under such circumstances, the driver uses the method of increasing the accelerator and half-clutch to force the rush, etc. In this way, the clutch will generate high temperature due to continuous severe friction, resulting in burnout of the friction plate, deformation of the pressure plate and even thermal cracking, resulting in serious consequences.
13. During the daily maintenance of the vehicle, the user should pay attention to the inspection of the clutch release operating mechanism, eliminate the leakage of the pump and pipeline in time, and ensure the normal operation of the clutch.
The following conditions need to replace the clutch plate
(1) The more the clutch is used, the higher it is;
(2) The car is boring to climb;
(3) After the car runs for a period of time, you can smell the smell of being burnt;
(4) The easiest way is that you can hang up the 1st gear, pull up the handbrake (or step on the brake) and start, if the engine does not turn off, then replace it.
(5) When starting in the first gear, the clutch feels uneven, the car has a sense of front and rear aggression, pressing the plate, stepping, and lifting the clutch feel jerky, and the clutch plate needs to be replaced.
(6) The sound of metal friction can be heard each time the clutch is lifted, which may be due to serious wear of the clutch plate.
(7) You can't run at high speed. When the 5th gear is 100 per hour, you suddenly step on the accelerator to the bottom, and the speed increases significantly but the speed does not accelerate much, it means that your clutch slips and needs to be replaced.